Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Don't Eat the Technology!

One of my favorite articles of all-time found in NatGeo is sure to put you in the holiday spirit. In short - a tree frog in Florida accidently ate a Christmas bulb- dont worry the little guy is fine!

The man who took the photo had this to say:

"This is a Cuban tree frog on a tree in my backyard in southern Florida. How and why he ate this light is a mystery. It should be noted that at the time I was taking this photo, I thought this frog was dead having cooked himself from the inside. I’m happy to say I was wrong. After a few shots he adjusted his position. So after I was finished shooting him, I pulled the light out of his mouth and he was fine. Actually, I might be crazy but I don’t think he was very happy when I took his light away."

No comments:

Post a Comment


Copyright © 2012 Katie Linendoll